Sunday, July 28, 2013

Understanding Game Coding

So for the past few days I have done quite a lot of research in understanding action script. I realize there is a lot to this coding and functionality, and due to the deadline I have to meet, must simplify further my flash game. I find the movement will be simple action poses, and the coding will need to be set in a way so it can work properly. I have finished tracing and coloring action shots for my main character, I think however instead of making all character properly move I could keep the basic concept of movement without having all of the characters do striking poses jumping attacking, etc. I know what your thinking why am I doing this? Well since I have two weeks before my semester at the College of Westchester is over and so I can have something at panel review to show my professors that I can get the concept of action script. Don't worry though once everything is finished I will go back and not only fix the movement within the game but  take in all of the feedback my followers and friends on Facebook have given me. Trust me I do read all of your comments, even though I don't respond it's only because after I read them I immediately take notes and mark where I must utilize these pointers. I felt I had to rush due to the fact of certain circumstances dealing with school. Nothing bad or anything just issues I had. I feel though even with all of that I will focus deeply hard on this first flash game and modify for my fan's gaming needs. But I have mentioned before that this is just an alpha version the final version will be up though in a few weeks to a month, so check back often for future updates. However, my website will be up and running on schedule like I promised so I will also post information on future projects up there.


                                                                                    -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment