Friday, July 19, 2013

Sub Conscious Progress

So I just finished level 2, and later today I will be working on a mini 4th level just to show how the levels tie together. I will be working on it later on today once I get the sketch to diagram how I want the layout to look like. Then if I have time I'll start to get some action poses ready to be traced so I can have everything on stand by for when I need to start the action script. So far for the second level just to get a little in depth of the progress I have re created a city street scenery, although I'm on a time limit I had to be basic, so the buildings aren't as detailed as they should be, don't worry though this is just an alpha version, the final product will look far better. My main focus on this is just getting it to look decent and run like an actual flash game. Below is an image of my second level tell me what you guys think.


No comments:

Post a Comment