Saturday, July 27, 2013

Beginnings of a Sequel

So I know its soon, but last night I got an idea for a new character. Since I already have so many for the first one, some of which i haven't shown yet due to the fact I'm only releasing the alpha version, the remaining mysterious, yet terrifying characters will be shown in the finished version of the game. No this character will be shown within the upcoming sequel, hoping that this first one will be a hit, and if not it is always good to say how things play out. although I know for a fact that the final version will be much better in graphics for a flash game as well as story and concept. Don't worry though I will not only be developing horror genre games, but in fact games of various different genres and characters for all ages. However I'm so proud of this character that for the next two weeks or so I will be asking people to think about their worst nightmares. That one specific nightmare they felt was so real that when they woke from it were sure it was real. I'll be posting a picture of the creature and when you look at the imaging I have presented I want you to really think about what a nightmare is and think about the above question. In doing so think about what nightmare this beast reminds you of and come up with a clever name based on that. So far I got a few ideas from people on Instagram and from my niece, which was clever if i do say so myself. However I would like more ideas and after two weeks will narrow it down and then when I finally decide on the one I like will announce it in the sequel just to build up the anticipation.

Here are the names I have gotten and from who:

nrkevin-The Fallen One

thedrawingideas-Goro

my niece-Wakaflow

kenedy-St. Salazar the Destroyer

I will be posting up more names as they come but these were the ones I got. Thank you to everyone that presented a name I loved them all and would like to hear more. So let's keep it coming with the clever names, much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment