Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Aciont Script-Sub Conscious

So I finally finished my final level for Sub Conscious for the Alpha version. It looks so basic, but I just want to test the performance, for now, since I have little experience in action script. The tracing of characters and adding colors to my sketches is easy, and adding details will be no problem at all I just mainly need to focus on the game actually functioning. Why you ask? Well since this is a portfolio piece for my exiting of my college, it was about time I experimented with this, since I'm mainly focusing on game design as well as other digital media projects. Anyway I posted a snap shot to my Facebook profile, where anyway will be able to see and provide any feed back if necessary.

www. Facebook.com/electroshockgames

Sub Conscious:The Gate Keeper Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment