Monday, July 22, 2013

Final level-Sub Conscious

So I finally finished my final level for the Sub Conscious Alpha version. I posted a sketch of what I wanted the level to look like on my Face book, Twitter and Tumblr. Obviously I will have links to those sites so you can check it out and see what you think. Feedback is welcomed, either later tonight or tomorrow I will be starting the action script, for those of you that does not know what that is it's basically the coding to allow the game to work, I feel to be honest that will be the most difficult thing to do since I have never tried this before without the proper programs, but that will not stop me from completing this project for you guys. Although I have been going through a decent amount of hectic stress with many other projects I'm working on, I feel this will be my greatest accomplishment to date. I'll be posting up snap shots of the games animating process and game play as well as actual visual of the movement so in case I need anything to correct you, the fans can tell me what I need done. The only thing left is importing the final character into Flash which should be no problem at all, but I'll do that with the finished product, just to build some of the suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment