Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Projects in Development

8:23
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
 


           So I am currently working on a flash game known as Sub Conscious. First off let me apologize for not blogging for the past few months, but I have been very busy working on several different projects. One of which happens to be Sub Conscious, a game whose story is based on my own past experience. No I was not haunted by ghouls, nor did I have to fight monsters of unbelievably horrible disfigurement, but I thought it would be much more entertaining to completely exaggerate things to an extreme and allow you gamer fans to get an inside look into my head. I know I have mentioned what I'm working on before, but I figured it was time to go fully in depth with how I want this to turn out. The game revolves around our main character Dominic who wakes up in a twisted world of horrors ever unseen to this world or any other. He must battle through treacherous terrain and navigate through areas he recognizes, but are decayed by evils unknown. He faces monsters that are beyond scary or grotesque. However, there's a catch, Dominic recognizes these monsters, and further into this unknown realm of evil, he begins to realize these creatures of death and evil resemble people who he has either wronged or been wronged by in his own life. Deeper into the game we then come to see that we are not in another dimension or hell for that matter, which is what some of you might be saying. In fact we're in Dominic's own head as he is trapped in his own sub conscious. This is where the name derives from. See I decided to develop this game to not only give players the excitement they look forward to into a game but the true nightmares people face and not those that we experience while sleeping, even though that will have a part in the game as well, so we can't exclude that. Although I am working on other projects such as a short movie and two cartoon series, which I will later get into further detail later this week, I wanted everyone to prepare for a nightmarish yet cartoon like game.

                                                                                                           -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment