Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Counting Down to the End

    Okay so I know it seems like I'm only doing my flash game, but the truth is there are many other projects I need done...for school. However, don't worry I will continue modifying these projects before actually releasing them publicly on a larger scale. Like I mentioned before for my first flash game, I'm working on the actual coding and programming so it can run, after I finish and graduate I will keep all of the basic scenery and characters you have been seeing over these past few weeks, but will add more contrast to each level, and give them a personality all their own as well as adding more characters, levels and bring them to life to a level that is allowed for a flash game.

     Today, however, so I don't feel I'm repeating myself I just recently finished another project today. A project for a video editing class for another one of my professors. The project was to basically do a five minute video of anything of our choice. The original choice was a little parody of 8-mile, you know the movie starring Eminem. Due to time however, and scheduling I was unable to stick with that idea and had to flip the script. So I decided to keep it simple where I would be an obnoxious interviewer asking my friend who was to play a local rap star some question. We stuck with that but, changed it up a bit where we would have fun with it and instead just let it flow instead of following a particular script. Luckily my good friend Sal was willing to help and we managed to get more done then we need, so I would like to say thank you Sal, I owe you one. Anyways That's done and all I have to do is go to class tomorrow and cut it, mash it up, add some credits, an intro and maybe some other fancy effects here and there.

      Oh and by the way my site is almost done Just have to connect it to my email and set it up so I can host it on the net for you all to see as well as get some of my greatest work over the time at being at the College of Westchester and use on my portfolio page of my site, for your viewing pleasure. I'll report later with my latest news and progress on where I am with all of my work. Being it's my last semester at CW I would like to go out with a bang with these finals.

      
                                                                              -Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment