Friday, February 1, 2013

Bohnanza

I played a simple card game with pictures of different beans on them.We played in teams of two and I was with Ruben. I have to admit even after playing I completely blanked on the rules, and my negotiation skills were just terrible, which is why even Ruben had left early, I would've been stuck confused. Slowly I got the hang of it, but was still intimidated in some way I couldn't explain. I guess if I don't understand a game I don't like to feel like I have no clue as to what I'm supposed to do. So Usually going with the wing approach is a good strategy. What surprised me was hoe did Chris and Randy win when they gave away most of their coins. It bugged me because I was hoping to win. Next game trying harder and fully understanding the game to the max can be the best option for next game we play. Playing games are still fun it just annoys me when even explained I blank and have to catch up just to get some sort of an edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment